Part Time Administrative Office Assistant / Receptionist – Hinsdale Office
Open: May 15, 2019
Closes: June 15, 2019
The LodeStone Center for Behavioral Health is a large outpatient group practice focused on our vibrant therapist community, and the care of our patients.Our center was formally launched as a product of merging two previously developed practices (TMS Psychological Services in Hinsdale, and Meridian Behavioral Health in McHenry County). Both practices have been in place for over a decade.
We are currently seeking a part-time (25-30/hrs wk.) Administrative Assistant for our Hinsdale location. We are looking for candidates who are friendly, personable, reliable, mature, and can be flexible to the changing demands of the front office.
- Compensation based on experience ($12 – $13 per hour, or higher with substantial relevant experience)
- Responsible for all daily administrative tasks, including tasks related to scheduling and billing
- Involves daily face-to-face and phone contact with patients, so advanced interpersonal skills are a MUST
- High School Diploma/GED required (college work/degree highly desirable)
- Skills in Microsoft Officeand use of e-mail/internet required
Email your Cover Letter & Resume & THREE (3) Professional References to: